History of the Pershamayski
It was a long time ago. The territory of all
Belarus and part of Ukraine and Lithuania were under the control of the
famous prince Vashtein. Said territory was given to Vashtein in
approximately 1650. Under the control of Vashtein, the people
lived poorly, they payed high taxes. With the money, which was
collected from the people, Vashtein . Rayetski was a relative of
Vashtein and so this land was left to him after the death of Vashtein,
with the exception of Ukraine and Lithuania, which Vashtein lost as a
consequence of wars.
After the war with Napoleon, in which Dunin-Rayetski
was recognized as an exceptional commander and his palace was
destroyed. Kanstantsin in 1837 founded a new estate, which stands
to this day. At this time Kashyts arrived from Austria.
Rayetski had become aquainted with Kashyts, being in the Tsar's court
together in St. Petersburg. After this Kashyts decided to visit
Rayetski, who at this time was sick. Here they became closely
aquainted. Kashyts married Rayetski's daughter, and for this he
received this estate as a gift. From this time the estate was
called Kashytsavy. The Tsar's government gave an order to all the
noblemen, that they should share the land with the servants.
That's how the village Karelichy, Tsentra, and Rap'yova were given up.
Kashyts borrowed money from a bank for building a
stable, which he did not pay back on time. Because of this they
wanted to take away his estate. He was helped by Mandalevich and
his father. Mandalevich had a butter factory, and his father was
rich and lived in Vilnius. He lent money to Kashyts, thanks to
this he kept his estate.
In 1926 Kashyts died. The estate was left to
his son Feliks. The income of the estate totaled 126 k rubles,
and expenses 96 k rubles. Feliks Kashyts deposited 30 k into the
bank yearly. In 1939 the Red Army came. The villagers began
to flee, Feliks fled. And after, having changed his appearance,
he returned to Navagrudak and got a job herding cows. After the
Red Army left, he becomes the administrator of the estate. During
the Patriotic War he was killed by the Germans. The land went to
In 1948 the villagers that had worked for the master
submitted a claim, so that they would be given plots for building
houses. So on May 1st the Pershamayski settlement was
formed. On May 1st the inhabitants of the village entered into
membership of the brigade of the Zhdanav Collective Farm (now Tsaruk